Technical Requirements, effective as of October 20, 2015
hc1.com recommends the following specifications for optimal use of the hc1® Healthcare Relationship Cloud®. Technical specifications listed are current as of the above date.
On Your PC
The computer you use to access hc1 needs to have these specifications at a minimum: 2.5 GHz Dual Core processor, 4 GB memory, 1280×720 screen resolution. hc1 is supported on the following operating systems: Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. hc1 is supported on the following browsers: Google Chrome (current version), Mozilla Firefox (current version), and Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11.
On Your Mobile Device
The phone or tablet you use to access hc1 needs to have these specifications at a minimum.
Phones: hc1 may be accessed on these phones:
- iPhone 5, 5c, 5s; iOS 7.x, iOS 8.x
- iPhone 6; iOS 8.x
- Android phones (screen resolution at least 470×320) Android Jelly Bean (4.1x, 4.2x, 4.3x); Android KitKat (4.4); Android Lollipop (5.0)
Note: The following browsers must be used to access hc1
- iOS Safari (the native iOS browser)
- Android (Google Chrome, current version)
hc1.com does not support hc1 on the native Android browser. Please download Chrome from GooglePlay to run hc1 on your Android device
Tablets: hc1 may be accessed on these tablets:
- iPad 3rd Generation (A1403, A1416, A1430); iOS 7.x, iOS 8.x
- iPad 4th Generation (A1458, A1459, A1460); iOS 7.x, iOS 8.x
- iPad Air (A1474, A1475); iOS 7.x, iOS 8.x
Note: an iPad’s Model number appears in the fine print on the back of the device.
hc1 is optimized to run on the Safari browser native to iOS
In general, the stronger and faster your device’s Internet connection, the better your hc1 experience will be. hc1 performs best when accessed over a wired or wireless Internet connection. If you access the hc1 over a mobile data connection, a weak or intermittent signal will deliver unpredictable and unsatisfying performance. Performance is unlikely to be satisfactory on less than a 4G connection.
Reports and dashboards will perform poorly on low-speed and mobile data connection