Learn the steps you need to take to implement and manage a program that keeps employees safe in the workplace
Employers are faced with a significant challenge as they plan to return employees to work spaces while COVID-19 infection is a continued risk. Whether symptomatic or asymptomatic, COVID-19-diagnosed employees are likely to infect others in the workplace and family members at home.
Our complimentary Return-to-Work Playbook offers guidance and solutions that can be easily implemented to keep employees safe. Many of the strategies and sentiments shared in this document can be applied to more than just traditional office settings, such as hospitals and health systems, long-term care facilities, universities, schools, government workspaces, and correctional facilities.
Download this complimentary playbook to learn:
- Which guidelines are the right guidelines.
- A two-phased return-to-work and stay-at-work strategy and the components that would be included in both phases.
- The role lab testing should play in each phase of the strategy.
- Tools for managing all of the information and actions to implement your strategy.
- How to track and respond to local risk for COVID-19 infection at the office and where employees live.
- The steps you should take to begin implementing an effective strategy for your workplace.