As value-based care and reimbursement become more popular hear from top thought leaders how this will affect the role pharmacists play. The latest Becker’s Healthcare Podcast features a session from the Precision Health Virtual Summit. The conversation includes insight from thought leaders from Highmark, The Ohio State University, AssureCare, Allegheny Health, and Alluma.
- Rick Christiansen, Vice-President, Value-based Care, hc1
- Jessica Saba, Pharm.D., BCGP, Director, Value-Based and Population Health Pharmacy, Highmark
- Stuart Beatty, Pharm.D., BCACP, FAPhA, Director of Strategy and Practice Transformation at Ohio Pharmacy Association, Founder of Strategic Pharmacy Initiatives, Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, The Ohio State University
- Jim Gartner, Executive Vice President, Clinical Strategy, AssureCare
- Laura K. Mark, MS, Pharm.D., FASHP, Vice President of Pharmacy, Allegheny Health Network
- Susan Wescott, R.Ph., M.B.A., Senior Director, Pharmacy, Managed Care, Mayo Clinic; Executive Lead, Clinical Services, Alluma