- Why proper test utilization is vital for quality patient care and sustainability in your lab.
- How the right technology can simplify your lab operations with real-time analytics and provide efficiencies in staffing and supply ordering.
- Proven methods on how test utilization improves reimbursement rates for prescription drug monitoring profiles.
- Diagnostic algorithm reviews and enhanced provider-to-patient value through ordering recommendations.
- Direct Access Testing (DAT) trends and demands to better market tests and serve patients more effectively.
The changes in healthcare are positioning laboratories to be more patient-centric by not only providing accurate diagnosis but also through reducing unnecessary testing to reduce costs. One proven solution is adopting an effective test utilization program to ensure the right test is delivered to the right patient at the right time. Test utilization initiative can often be misjudged by the healthcare industry as laboratories trying to do less at the detriment of the patient. In reality, these initiatives help educate the industry as a whole by providing direction around the correct tests to order in certain situations. Join hc1.com, PLUGS, Sonora Quest Laboratories, and Seattle Children’s Hospital for this upcoming webinar, “How to Maximize Your Lab’s Test Utilization Program to Better Serve Patients and Increase Your Bottom Line.” Date: January 24, 2017 Time: 2pm EST Registration: Click here and use promo code MTS for free sign up Tamara Nelson, Lean Master Black Belt at Sonora Quest, and Dr. Erin Kaleta, Clinical Director for General Laboratory and Toxicology at Sonora Quest, will share how Sonora Quest Laboratories effectively implemented a test utilization management program to optimize quality care to patients and providers while increasing their bottom line.This informative webinar will cover: