Faced with the juggernaut that is Meaningful Use regulations, healthcare providers could be left questioning how to meet rising Stage 2 guidelines. Almost overwhelmingly, the answer that seems to come up the most is patient engagement.
Here are some ways that integrating your patient engagement portal or strategy with the Healthcare Relationship Cloud® can help you meet these Meaningful Use guidelines:
- Clinical data is automatically integrated from hc1, so patient profiles can be easily updated to reflect doctor visits, the EMR, etc.
- Secure messaging abilities within hc1 allow PHI to transmitted safely between users. This can also extend to the patients themselves, to promote education and health awareness.
- Because the Healthcare Relationship Cloud® operates in real-time, with a running live feed of data available anytime, anywhere, from any computer, smartphone, or tablet, all users (whether patients, providers, or healthcare professionals) have timely access to critical healthcare information.
- hc1 is already helping leading hospitals interact with their valuable patient population through automated text messages and email alerts that relay appointment reminders and follow-up instructions.
- The Healthcare Relationship Cloud® can prepare your organization for stage 3 of Meaningful Use by streamlining workflows, increasing productivity, and driving a culture of accountability in your organization.
These are just a few of the ways the Healthcare Relationship Cloud® can help hospitals and health systems engage with their patients and meet Meaningful Use guidelines. To learn more about how hc1 can work in your healthcare organization, call 317-219-4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!