As a healthcare leader, are you able to answer these questions at a moment’s notice:
- Do you know physician ordering patterns and insurance coverage in your region?
- Can you make informed decisions to capture profitable volume that might otherwise be lost?
- Do you understand the needs of your region to accurately develop wellness programs to boost population health?
Unfortunately, many executives are unable to answer these questions without reactive guesswork and endless manual reporting. In today’s competitive healthcare landscape, healthcare organizations must find new ways to unify and leverage data in order to grow profitably, provide amazing service, and deliver exceptional care.
Don’t miss out on “How to Deliver Amazing Service & Care Through Live Analysis of Provider Relationships and Behavior” happening @ HIMSS17 at the Clinical and Business Intelligence Knowledge Center! Add to your calendar.
While at HIMSS17, the hc1.com team will be unveiling hc1 ProviderView™, the newest extension of the award-winning hc1 Healthcare Relationship Management platform. hc1 ProviderView™ offers instant insight into live provider relationships and behaviors. This data is inherently designed to enable organizations to grow profitably, provide amazing service, and deliver exceptional quality with the secure, cloud-based hc1 Healthcare Relationship Management platform.
Session: How to Deliver Amazing Service & Care Through Live Analysis of Provider Relationships and Behavior
Speaker: Brad Bostic, CEO and Chairman, hc1.com, and Helen Malick, SVP Solutions Consulting, hc1.com
When: Feb 20 @ 1:30pm ET
Where: Clinical and Business Intelligence Knowledge Center
hc1 ProviderView™ seamlessly integrates, connects, and enhances billions of claims, prescription, and live clinical data to display a complete picture of provider behaviors within hc1. Healthcare leaders can leverage this actionable insight to better serve the needs of patient populations and increase the growth of profitable service lines.
You can catch an in-depth look of hc1 ProviderView™ at booth #6779, Kiosk #02, located in the Clinical and Business Intelligence Knowledge Center.
During the session on Feb. 20th, presenters Brad Bostic, Helen Malick, and Christina Deximo will cover:
- How to gain insight into provider order histories and claims patterns in your region to deliver precision marketing programs.
- Ways healthcare providers can use this information to drive profitable growth, amazing service and quality patient care.
Don’t miss out! Add this presentation to your calendar here.