Calling all marketers! hc1.com, the #1 CRM for Labs, is rolling out it’s enhanced campaign functionality this year, and we want to give you a sneak peek into how we can optimize laboratory marketing! The new and improved hc1 Campaigns will allow laboratory marketers to:
Add automation to campaigns and ensure timely follow-up with the hc1 Action Assistant
- Use hc1 Campaigns to send personalized thank you emails to each of your prospects with the “initial follow-up” stage from the appropriate salesperson.
- Use action assistant to trigger a task for the appropriate salesperson to follow-up with their new prospects once your thank you email is sent.
Track the progress of trade show leads
- Use customizable dashboards to track email open rates, the progression of leads to opportunities, and closed-won new accounts.
- Take this insight and determine which trade shows are most profitable for your organization to maximize your trade show spend year over year.
Utilize the new rich text (WYSIWYG) editor to create beautiful emails without HTML
- Customize pre-built email message templates or create your own for branding consistency.
- Upload and resize images to the email editor, and preview in full screen mode before sending.
Send SMS messages alongside or in place of email messages
- Send reminders to event attendees to stop by your booth or attend your dinner or special info session at a conference.
- Relay result reminders to physicians or their office managers.
Define who receives messages based on campaign stages that can be customized for different needs
- Help your physician offices send medication monitoring and adherence testing reminders to at-risk and non-compliant patients.
- Send new test notifications to your existing clients.
Define multiple senders and automatically populate recipient info in messages to enhance personalization
- One marketing team member can send communications to prospects for multiple sales representatives.
- Build value for your clients and patients by treating them as individuals, not generic numbers.
Want to learn more about hc1 for Marketers? Email email@example.com today. And keep your eyes peeled for Part 2: hc1 for Health System Marketers!