The value-based model popular in healthcare today also extends to the lab. Today it’s likely that lab tests will be packaged with other services under one compensation scheme, instead of labs billing for every test performed.
Operating in such an environment, it’s imperative for labs to keep the patient at the center of everything they do, and to deliver a high level of service that will keep patients and providers coming back.
The best way to do this is to be able to easily and objectively demonstrate lab performance and quality.
While most labs are flush with data, accessing and analyzing it has been a problem. Lab diagnostic data and operational metrics often reside in several different systems, which don’t talk with each other. This results in lab managers downloading data from different systems and sifting through spreadsheets to look for trends and report the results. This kind of report generation is frustrating and very time-consuming.
A healthcare CRM system can help by tapping into these data sources, normalizing data, and producing dashboards of real-time analytics all in a single HIPAA-compliant platform. The result is the ability to:
- Track KPIs to identify which processes are working, and where change is needed.
- Instantly view client satisfaction levels, and pinpoint client issues.
- View the root cause of quality issues before they result in lost business.
- Prepare for quality inspections in minutes, without pulling in additional resources.
- Implement a reliable way to document and store information for accountability.
See how Cordant Health Solutions used healthcare CRM to achieve 100% visibility across every location and deliver important decision-making data to their fingertips.