Here at hc1.com, we're continually having conversations with labs about their most pressing challenges. As labs must find ways to grow their lab outreach, better manage their relationships with customers and employees, and deliver top-notch service, the pressure is really on. Some of the most common issues that we've recently heard include:
1) “It’s hard to get all of our different systems to communicate with each other.”
2) “It's nearly impossible to figure out what my sales reps are spending their time on."
3) “It feels like 90% of my service calls are spent on my most unprofitable customers.”
4) “Spreadsheets are so time consuming, there has to be a better way.”
5) “We've recently lost some of our key clients...but we aren’t sure why.”
Yes, the pains are frustrating, and traditional medical lab software has fallen short in addressing them. But labs across the globe are rapidly embracing Healthcare CRM, which provides an efficient way to combine lab analytics with clinical intelligence. Lab metrics no longer have to fall into a black hole of uncertainty. Clinical laboratory software does not have feel cumbersome and overwhelming.
In tomorrow's post, I'll share more about the hc1.com Healthcare Relationship Management solution, which is providing labs with unparalleled visibility into their business, which in turn leads to a higher level of client service and retention.