hc1 and Becker’s Healthcare have partnered to bring together leaders in precision medicine for a free, two-day, special virtual event on November 17-18. The Precision Health Virtual Summit will focus on the changes our care delivery system needs as it transitions from fee-for-service to value-based care reimbursement models. Plus, public health leaders will share how the pandemic, as well as political and civil unrest, are impacting healthcare today for patients, providers, payors, and employers.
Registration is open now at www.hc1.com/summit.
Every patient down to their very own genetic makeup is unique. So why are we still treating everyone the same? The one-size-fits-all, trial-and-error healthcare model results in missed diagnoses, protracted illnesses, and even premature death.This outmoded approach also wastes $765 billion annually.
The answer to the problem – Precision Healthcare. When we start treating patients as individuals we deliver improved care and financial performance together. We’re bringing together leaders in the field of precision health to share how they’re solving precision health without budget-busting investments.
The event will host some of America’s top thought leaders in Precision Health including:
- Keynote speaker: Stephen K. Klasko, MD, MBA, President, Thomas Jefferson University, CEO, Jefferson Health
- Brad Bostic, Founder, Chairman, and CEO at hc1
- Shez Partovi, MD, AWS Worldwide Lead: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Genomics, Med Devices
- Donald Brown, MD, CEO at LifeOmic
- Atul Butte, MD, PhD, Chief Data Scientist for University of California Health System, Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, and Epidemiology and Biostatistics at UCSF
- Jane Dickerson, PhD, DABCC, Co-Founder of PLUGS, Director of Chemistry and Reference Lab Services at Seattle Children’s
- Steven Goldberg, MD, MBA, Quest Diagnostics, VP, Medical Affairs, Population Health and Chief Health Officer
- Dave Dexter, CEO at Sonora Quest
- Patrick Holland, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer at Atrius Health
- David Carmouche, MD, President at Ochsner Health Network, SVP of Community Care, & Exec. Dir. of Accountable Care Net.
- Yolangel “Yogi” Hernandez Suarez, MD, Florida International University Associate Dean for Clinical and Community Affairs & Former VP and CMO at Humana for Population Health
- Gary Stuck, DO, FAAFP, CMO at Advocate
- Megan Mahoney, MD, Stanford Health Care Chief of Staff & Clinical Professor Medicine in Primary Care & Population Health
- Latha Palaniappan, MD, MS, Stanford Medical Professor of Medicine in Primary Care & Population Health
- Mick Raich, CEO at Vachette Path and Stark Auditing
- Ken Furton, Florida International University Provost, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Jessica Saba, PharmD, BCGP, Director, Value Based and Population Health Pharmacy at Highmark
- Laura K. Mark, PharmD, Vice President of Pharmacy at Allegheny Health Network
- Stu Beatty, PharmD, Director of Strategy and Practice Transformation at Ohio Pharmacy Association, Founder of Strategic Pharmacy Initiatives, Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy at The Ohio State University
- Jim Gartner, EVP of Clinical and Product Strategy at AssureCare
- David Freeman, GM of Information Ventures at Quest Diagnostics
Summit attendees will learn:
- How leaders are addressing the top healthcare challenges faced by health systems, hospitals, campus leaders, and employers during this pandemic with precision health
- The keys to how precision health can improve financial performance by leveraging existing data assets, eliminating waste, and delivering better patient outcomes without hiring an army of analysts or more pricey data scientists
- How our panel of exceptional health system leaders are balancing volume-based fee-for-service and value-based care models together
- Why the proliferation and adoption of a new category of Precision Health Insight Networks (PHINs) is needed more than ever and how these networks have played a crucial role in public health during the pandemic
- What needs to happen next to deliver countless breakthroughs that will forever change the way healthcare is delivered, saving millions of lives and billions of dollars
Anyone can attend, and the content will be of most interest to:
- Hospital and health system leaders and payers who wish to reduce waste while saving more lives
- Employers who want to protect their teams during the COVID-19 pandemic and keep their students on campus healthy
- Leaders who will determine the future of data-driven care with precision health
- Healthcare providers who want to deliver better outcomes for their patients
- Educators who want to shape the curriculum for medical and allied health professions
We certainly hope you’ll join us for this important conversation. Visit www.hc1.com/summit for more information or to register today!