This year brings arguably the biggest period of transition ever for the health care industry and medical laboratories must rapidly adapt to the shifting landscape to remain competitive. This whitepaper outlines five critical trends that labs simply cannot ignore in 2013 and provides recommendations for achieving greater professional prominence and market success.
Broad market, regulatory, and technological forces are driving an industry-wide transformation. Given the realignment that will occur in response to the inevitable shifts in payment and delivery models, laboratories must immediately take action to differentiate themselves from the more than 5,300 CLIA-certified independent commercial labs competing for their share of the 6.1 billion clinical laboratory tests performed annually in the United States.
Additionally, the far-reaching forces changing the health care industry will create significant opportunities for innovative laboratories that are able to tap into their wealth of client intelligence in order to deliver consistent, superior service to their provider clients.
Download this complimentary whitepaper from G2 Intelligence (sponsored by hc1.com) to discover areas of immediate opportunity that can ultimately lead to your lab’s market prominence and ongoing success.
You will learn how to:
- Differentiate your lab through exceptional service that goes beyond timely and accurate clinical processes.
- Adopt new strategies that shift your lab's focus from volume to value.
- Utilize a healthcare CRM in order to facilitate service that places provider and patient needs at the forefront.
- Access clinical healthcare business intelligence that gives your lab the knowledge necessary to stay a step ahead of client challenges.
- Become a valued, strategic partner to clients by providing meaningful, lab business intelligence and guidance.