hc1: Born Into Healthcare
An ever-increasing number of patients, coordination with multiple caregivers, disconnected information systems, and decreasing payments…
There have simply not been enough hours in the day to provide personalized service in healthcare – until now.
hc1 was created to personalize the healthcare experience for providers and the patients they serve. Led by veteran technology entrepreneur Brad Bostic, hc1.com grew out of Bostic’s recognition that the healthcare industry fails to treat both patients and providers as individuals.
The hc1 Healthcare Relationship Cloud was designed from the ground up to enable healthcare organizations to deliver the level of unified, personalized, superior service that we’ve come to expect from other industries. He realized that, while healthcare entities store an abundance of data at both the provider and patient level, the challenge lies in quickly transforming massive volumes of clinical, diagnostic data into holistic profiles spanning providers and patients to foster a five star experience.
Fast forward to today:
hc1 has been adopted across more than 900 health system, diagnostic lab, post-acute care, and ancillary service providers around the globe and has processed over 2 billion clinical transactions to date, generating more than 30 million consumer profiles.
The company has received numerous awards and accolades, including:
- 2016 Highest Rated Healthcare CRM Vendor Within the KLAS Ratings System
- 2016 Achieved Healthcare Competency Status from Amazon Web Services (one of only 8 companies worldwide)
- 2016 SVP of Technology Honored as a ‘CTO of the Year’ by IBJ and Techpoint
- 2015 Frost & Sullivan “Best Healthcare CRM for Diagnostic Laboratories”
- 2015 Gartner Research Key Vendor for Hype Cycle Healthcare Provider Applications, Analytics, and Systems, 2015
- 2014 Red Herring Global Top 100 Winner (the only company to have ever been recognized for two consecutive years)
- 2013 Red Herring Global Top 100 Winner and North America Top 100 Winner
- 2013 MIRA Award Winner for Health Technology Innovation and Excellence